Did you know that CRM (customer relationship management) market is predicted to grow to become $43.5 billion worldwide in 2024?
CRM solution includes powerful tools to help expedite the growth of the business while eliminating all kinds of friction, manage contact records, collaborate cross-teams, automate a daily task, sync data, and much more.
So, what exactly is CRM?
CRM solution collects, organizes, and maintains customer-related data so that businesses can track buyer’s journeys for every interaction, enhance customer experience, streamline communication, and improve overall data management.
Importance of CRM
- Center Business Growth around Your Customers: When a business grows rapidly, it is likely to miss valuable leads. Friction results from growth. But a comprehensive CRM platform can eliminate the friction because it is built with the belief of serving customers and maintaining the customer experience. CRM solution can help you architect a business as customers view it. It aligns with the task of sales and marketing teams.
- Align Your Sales, Marketing & Business Teams: Cross-team alignment has been crucial to businesses. The alignment between marketing and sales teams helps each one streamline different stages of their buyers’ journey. This is important because internal teams can share critical customer information and data to work cohesively. As such, customers would have a consistent and seamless end-to-end experience, which ensures their loyalty to the brand.
- Sync & Share Data with Ease: CRM streamlines time-consuming tasks such as data sharing and syncing. Regardless of who contacts a customer, records are maintained, synced, and quickly updated into the system. When all the data is synched and every interaction of the team and customer is recorded, the team would have access to such accurate records. This makes the CRM the ultimate source of truth when data is concerned. As a result, teams can create tailored customer experiences.
- Automate Daily Task: CRM can automate day-to-day tasks and speed up all time-consuming but important work. Automation includes data entry, contact record update post interaction, and many other important tasks as noted below:
- Email sequencing
- Sales workflow
- Chatbot conversations
- Lead nurturing
- Lead-to-rep assignment
- Campaign analytics
Simplify Customer Interactions
Today, businesses have ample opportunities to reach their leads and engage with customers online via live chat, social media, video calls, and email.
CRM solutions have progressed to meet various customer challenges. Teams integrate with various services as well as channels that customers and leads are engaging with your business.
Customer interactions can be eased with interactive features like call tracking, chatbot builder, live chat, email tracking, social media management tool, and video integrations.
How To Pick The Right CRM Solution?
Now that you are aware of the importance of CRM solutions, choosing the best for business needs some planning.
Your goals would determine the choice of an appropriate solution. Define the business solutions you are looking for and know how you would evaluate your performance and usage.
Outline these goals to begin with:
- Do you want to improved customer service?
- Do you want to reduce overall customer churn?
- Do you maintain secure data?
- Do you want to understand as well as refine the sales process better?
- Do you want to help the team become more organized and efficient?
- Do you want to allow remote working opportunities to the team?
- Do you want to develop an active lead generation strategy?
Having these definite long and short-term goals would help you pick the right solution/software and leverage it.
Finally, the team members would be using the CRM solution. Hence, it is important to ensure they are well versed with the system. CRM can be intuitive and easy to adopt. Choose the right salesforce development company for the best CRM solutions.