Client is Digibee from United Kingdom were using Goldmine CRM software for their day to day activity management. Existing software is providing limited functionality and there is lot of manual process involved. Client has to maintain all of these information in multiple systems and it is not easy to track it. Client wished to build desktop application as extension to the same database to provide single solution to have contact center, Email center, scheduling and calendaring, marketing activities and many other integrations.
Based on the requirements and specification, we decided to architect the application using following technology stack:
- Microsoft .Net framework
- Winform, C#, Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server database
- Role based security implemented
- External Email integrations
- Module based development and loosely coupled architecture
- Custom workflow to handle back ground process for various jobs.
The initial version of the solution is developed and used by client in parallel to additional development being done. We have worked for multiple years to develop more features and modules.